Owning Your Online Reputation
Learn to ask, receive, and respond to online reviews
Play recording now.
On February 12 our special guests, Monroe McKay from Weave patient communication systems and Robert Bass, OD, FAAO, hosted a VSP® Global Premier Program My Marketing Team webinar.
Improving your online reputation starts with asking for, receiving, and responding to online reviews.
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.1
- 72% of consumers say positive reviews give them more trust in a local business.1
- 43% of consumers search a business by reviews at least one time per month.2
The webinar was brought to you by Weave, a Premier Program Gold Sponsor. Weave is a powerful communication platform that improves your practice’s scheduling, customer response, online reputation, team workflow, and revenue generation. Learn more about the VSP® Global Premier Program exclusive offer here.
Congratulations to Kirsten Nelson of Sedona Eye Care. She will receive an Apple Watch valued at $299, compliments of Weave.3
1. Miles Anderson, “88% of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much as Personal Recommendations,” Search Engine Land, published July 7, 2017, link here
2. Ross Marchant, “97% of Consumers aged 18-34 Read Online Reviews to Judge a Local Business,” BrightLocal, published October 8, 2016, link here
3. Official rules