Follow these steps to give your sunwear sales a sunny boost this season!
- Prominently display your sunwear. Arrange your boards to more prominently display the latest and greatest styles. You could also consider dedicating a whole board to sunwear along with summertime imagery and props. Make it fun!
- Get familiar with your patient’s benefits. Review your patient’s benefits before their appointment and see what kind of second pair benefit they have. Also be sure to let them know about any second pair discounts your practice offers.
- No change in prescription this year? Great! Use this as a chance to remind the patient it’s a perfect time to use their benefits for a new pair of prescription sunglasses.
- Get to know your patients. Ask about hobbies and interests. Are they an avid runner, or just enjoy afternoon walks in the park with their dog? You may uncover a sunwear need. Help them select a pair of photochromic or polarized lenses to perfectly fit their needs.
- Market sunwear. Here’s some ways to have fun with your summer campaign and market new styles.
- Print, email, or post this month’s marketing materials across your patient engagement channels.
- Offer promotions and second pair discounts.
- Try out a social media contest! Contest ideas range from having patients upload pictures of their favorite sunny spots around town, or posting a comment about their favorite outdoor activity.
- Showcase 2016 sunwear styles by hosting your own “Hello, Summer” event. Host a trunk show and get creative! Consider setting up a DIY summer-themed photo booth so patients can show off their new frames, and as a plus, you’ll end up with some great social media content to share! Contact your Marchon or Altair frame representative to coordinate a show.
Use these professionally designed marketing materials with your patients and encourage them to make an appointment to get fitted for fresh, new eyewear for summer.
WAYS TO USE THIS MARKETING COLLATERAL:
Get social with Social Media status updates and images. Download a Social Media tile to post on your business page. Or, go to the Social Media Management page to sign up for content you can easily post to your page*.