Up Your Wow Factor
Easy in-office merchandising ideas to boost sales.
Providing a great in-office customer experience is an essential part of marketing. 88% of consumers now trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations1, so it’s more important than ever to “wow” your customers so they feel more inclined to go online and write about their exceptional experience. The way your office is merchandised and presented can help create an elevated experience for your patients.
Here’s five tips to merchandise your office for success.
- Ensure the office layout is spacious and welcoming, with easy access to the reception and optical areas
- Display frames at eye level and ensure you have bright, adequate lighting.
- Create an inviting space with fresh flowers, throw pillows, and background music.
- Present the final product with a matching brand case and cleaning cloth, and provide in a branded practice bag (or a gift bag during the holidays!)
- Hold regular staff meetings to keep everyone up-to-date with the products and what they should be selling. Consistency is best in the world of customer service
View this flier for more ways to merchandise your office for success. Alternately, you can visit www.marchoneducation.com and log on or register to view all available ABO courses to help enhance your practice.