How-to Guide for Sharing the VSP Global Premier Program Logo
Eye care is more than an eye exam, it’s an experience. With VSP’s Premier Program, VSP members get the most out of their eye care experience—all at one convenient location. Why not take the opportunity to promote your Premier Program status with the Premier Program logo in your marketing materials, including on your practice website, in brochures, and on collateral?
Terms and Conditions of Use
This VSP® Premier Program logo has been provided for exclusive use by VSP Practices who meet the VSP Global® Premier Program criteria (the “Qualified VSP Practice”). By downloading or using the VSP Premier Program logo, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- You maintain qualifying VSP Global Premier Program status, based on criteria defined by VSP Global, which may be modified from time to time in VSP Global’s sole and absolute discretion.
- You adhere to Limited Use License conditions outlined below.
- You agree not to alter the VSP Premier Program logo in any way, including size, proportions, colors, or elements, and you may not animate, morph, or otherwise distort the logo’s perspective and appearance.
- You agree to not present false or misleading information about the VSP Global Premier Program or VSP Global company products or services. This includes referring to yourself or your practice as a “VSP Premier Doctor” or “VSP Premier Practice.”
If you meet the above criteria, no further written permission is required and you may download the logo in accordance with these guidelines.
Many states have laws governing advertising of optometric practices. VSP’s grant of license to use this logo in no way represents or implies that your use of the logo complies with state law. You should seek legal counsel to ensure your use of the logo complies with the law of the state in which you intend to use the logo.
These guidelines are intended to promote consistent use of the VSP Premier Program logo among Qualified VSP Practices. This makes it easier for people to instantly recognize Qualified VSP Practices who meet the VSP Premier Program criteria and prevents patient confusion. These guidelines also help protect the value of the trademarks.
Are your patients asking about the VSP Premier Program? Here’s an easy explanation.
We help you get the most out of your benefits in the simplest and most straight-forward way possible. With the Premier Program, VSP members get the most out of their eye care experience—all at one convenient location. The Premier Program gives members a wide selection of featured frame brands, advanced eye exams using the latest high-tech equipment, access to exclusive Bonus Offers, and so much more.
The following copy can be used when using the VSP Premier Program logo in your materials.
Get the most out of your VSP® benefits, all at one convenient location:
- Wide selection of featured frame brands
- Performance lenses for sharp vision
- Preventative eye health and wellness program participant
- Advanced eye exam technology
Why Choose Premier?
Finding the right eye care provider is important to your eye health and overall wellness. The Premier Program connects you with a VSP doctor where you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve while maximizing your benefits. VSP members have the largest choice of network providers anywhere for vision care, and they’re choosing Premier. Choose the Premier Program experience and see the difference.
When you visit a VSP provider who participates in the Premier Program, you’ll find those extra touches that you just won’t find anywhere else:
Wide selection of featured frame brands available.
Featured frame brands are backed by a one-year worry-free warranty if your glasses are damaged or broken. Get great savings on replacement lenses as well.
The latest high-definition lens technology with Unity® digital lenses available.
Participates in the VSP Eye Health Management Program for early detection of eye health conditions and the support to help ensure you stay on top of regular care, like exam reminders.
Advanced Eye Exam
High-tech exam equipment, like retinal image technology, can monitor changes inside your eyes.
Access to discounts and rebates only available to VSP members at Premier Program locations.