Patient Reviews, An Element To Success
ONLINE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ARE IMPORTANT
As the new year approaches, make it a point to refresh your approach to online reviews. We can’t reiterate enough how important responding to patient reviews is for your practice and online presence. We’ve echoed this sentiment in our April 2018 webinar, which you can revisit here.
If your practice has a patient review process, you are one step ahead of the rest. If you haven’t decided on one or you do not want to respond, here is some food for thought.
If you have not committed to responding to online customer reviews, here are a few statistics that might change your mind:
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.*
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with ‘excellent’ reviews.*
- 92% of users will use a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating.*
For those who already respond to reviews, here are a few reminders:
- Keep your responses to positive reviews simple, short, and personalized.
- Get approval from your patient, then share positive reviews on your practice website and repost on social media.
- Use negative reviews to educate future consumers.
If you are still on the cusp of whether you would like to respond to online reviews, please read more insightful statistics from The Importance of Online Customer Reviews. And always remember, happy patients are your best free advertisers.
* Saleh, K. The Importance of Online Customer Reviews: Retrieved from here